    an express edition?

    I guess I'm asking, what is the best way to tackle this?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Odomfel, Nov 3, 2006

  2. Odomfel

    Cerebrus Guest

    Odomfel wrote:

    > Are the .NET 2003 Certs still a valid option? I see the upgrade paths to
    > 2005 but again...I'm all over confused at the best way to go.

    Yes, they're still a valid option. But IMO, they're viable for those
    who are already on the track to attain a particular certification
    (MCAD/MCSD.NET). If you're planning to start out, it's logical to start
    on the latest available track (MCTS/MCPD). I'm not talking about the
    upgrade paths here.

    > If the answer is 2005, how can I get a hold of a License for 2005 thats not
    > an express edition?

    Not an express edition ? You'd need to buy the software, what else. But
    I guess you should be able to practice without any constraints using
    the Express editions.

    Cerebrus, Nov 4, 2006

  3. Odomfel

    Odomfel Guest

    I meant....where is a good place to buy the software. I've looked in several
    local stores where I've been able to find this kind of stuff in the past but
    they don't have it or carry this type of software anymore.

    Thanks for your response Cerberus

    Odomfel, Nov 6, 2006
  4. Odomfel

    Cerebrus Guest

    Odomfel wrote:
    > I meant....where is a good place to buy the software. I've looked in several
    > local stores where I've been able to find this kind of stuff in the past but
    > they don't have it or carry this type of software anymore.
    >
    > Thanks for your response Cerberus

    Well, you'd need to disclose the country and city you live in, then
    someone might be able to advise you on that. If you intend to buy it
    online, however, there would be tons of avenues.

    Cerebrus, Nov 6, 2006