    for a rookie to get started or should I be starting with some other language?

    Thanks for your time, sorry for being lengthy.
    Novice.
    =?Utf-8?B?Tm92aWNl?=, Apr 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Tm92aWNl?=

    bhar Guest

    Hi,

    Dot net Framework is a set of code which resides on the Windows OS, and
    is meant to be a part of the Windows OS.

    Which means a certain amount of runtime code which are deployed along
    with each application, are already available in the OS.

    Technical details can be had from any good book.

    Regards
    Madhav
    http://www.vkinfotek.com

    --