    to start my reply text relative to the quoted original message? I've
    looked through the Options but can't find it and the Help is no help(?)!
    TIA.

    Stubby, Jun 3, 2006

  2. Stubby

    Ronald Hands Guest

    Stubby wrote:
    > TB 1.0.5.4 on Win2KSP4. Can some one point me to where I can tell TB
    > to start my reply text relative to the quoted original message? I've
    > looked through the Options but can't find it and the Help is no help(?)!
    > TIA.

    Alas, it's not in the Options choices.
    Take a look at Tools/Account Settings and then go to Composition and
    Addressing. Tick the box for automatic quote when replying and then
    select where you want your reply to start.
    It should, of course, start *after* the quoted text, but that's
    another discussion.

    -- Ron

    Ronald Hands, Jun 3, 2006

  3. Stubby