    applications in Firebird 0.6.1. I dont see it in preferences (where it
    used to be in Netscape at least) or anywhere else. Do I need to edit a .js
    file somewhere or something?
    Tony Rice, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Tony Rice

    Quivis Guest

    In article <Xns940D86A36759Fjkl123iop@206.127.4.10>,
    says...

    -> Probably a dumb question but I cant seem to find where to set handler
    -> applications in Firebird 0.6.1. I dont see it in preferences (where it
    -> used to be in Netscape at least) or anywhere else. Do I need to edit a .js
    -> file somewhere or something?

    Upgrade to one of the nightly builds. Solved a similar problem for me,
    just a few days ago (the thread might still be available, "about file
    types"). I now use 0.7+.

    HTH

    Q.
    Quivis, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Tony Rice

    Hellmark Guest

    Tony Rice's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    body were:
    > Probably a dumb question but I cant seem to find where to set handler
    > applications in Firebird 0.6.1. I dont see it in preferences (where it
    > used to be in Netscape at least) or anywhere else. Do I need to edit a .js
    > file somewhere or something?

    use the mozex extension

    --
    Hellmark
    -If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit!
    Hellmark, Oct 7, 2003