    --
    Jerry Horn
    jerry <at syne> whatevah.com

    Whatevah, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Whatevah

    Frank ess Guest

    "Whatevah" <> wrote in message
    news:bfjcfi$fk0ff$-berlin.de...
    | I usually consider myself rather knowledgeable about camera
    equipment, but I
    | need to rent a Canon digital slr in the near future, and I haven't a
    clue
    | where to look.
    |
    | Do the major camera chains rent equipement, or do I need to look for
    a more
    | specialized place?
    |
    | I'm in Delaware, about 30 minutes from Philadelphia, if anybody knows
    a good
    | place in Philly.
    |
    | --
    | Jerry Horn
    | jerry <at syne> whatevah.com

    Look in the yellow pages for local camera shops with Web sites. If they
    don't list one, type in thenameoftheshop.com. In my town it took about
    two minutes to find a shop that rents just about everything you might
    need. Expensive, large deposit required, but available.
    (http://georgescamera.com/)

    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Jul 22, 2003