    They are not working properly.
    Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?
    NZed
    Nzed, Nov 8, 2004

  2. "Nzed" <> wrote in message
    news:1DTjd.518$...
    >I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
    > They are not working properly.
    > Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?

    It is more than likely still under warranty - I suggest calling Microsoft
    and asking them.

    Andrew
    Andrew Bryson, Nov 8, 2004

  3. Nzed

    Geronimo Guest

    On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:49:57 +1300, "Nzed" <> wrote:

    >I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
    >They are not working properly.
    >Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?
    >NZed

    Is your Microwave causing this problem..?
    Geronimo, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Re: Where to have microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse repaired?

    Nzed wrote:
    > I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
    > They are not working properly.
    > Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?

    call the place where you got it from, it may not be under warranty, but
    the CGA mentions an "expected life of a product."

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 9, 2004
  5. Nzed

    Geoff Wood Guest

    "Nzed" <> wrote in message
    >I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
    > They are not working properly.
    > Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?
    > NZed

    IUnlesss it's under warranty, it would likely cost more to fix that to
    replace.

    geoff
    Geoff Wood, Nov 19, 2004
  6. In article <4tknd.6708$> in nz.comp on Sat, 20
    Nov 2004 00:06:20 +1300, Geoff Wood <-nospam> says...

    > "Nzed" <> wrote in message
    > >I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
    > > They are not working properly.
    > > Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?
    > > NZed

    > IUnlesss it's under warranty, it would likely cost more to fix that to
    > replace.

    Unless it actually should have such a limited life it is covered by the
    Cpnsumer Guarantees Act
    Patrick Dunford, Nov 19, 2004