    wanted much more highly erotic photos for her own use as she is applying
    to be a model for Hustler magazine).

    ~Beowulf
    Beowulf, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Beowulf

    Bryce Guest

    Depends. How much does she weigh?
    Bryce, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Beowulf

    Sunnyfield Guest

    Get them printed in Europe.

    Sunnyfield, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Beowulf

    Lionel Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:45:26 -0500, in
    <>, Beowulf
    <> said:

    >On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:09:01 -0500, Andrew McDonald wrote:
    >> Beowulf wrote:
    >>> I have digital images that I need color prints of, including
    >>> enlargements. The photos are from a "Penthouse" type photoshoot last
    >>> night of a model (female, 24, legal age)...

    >> Based on past posts on this topic any place you take them will very
    >> likely make copies for themselves.

    > Well that would not be good-- this concerns me, that they would make
    >illegal private copies in addition to those destined for the customer.

    The obvious solution would be to buy yourself a cheap Epson photo
    printer.

    Lionel, Aug 29, 2003
  5. Beowulf

    Beowulf Guest

    Beowulf, Aug 29, 2003
  6. Beowulf

    Beowulf Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:37:35 -0500, Gary J Bevans wrote:

    > Take to your local Wal-Mart or camera store that has a photo kiosk print
    > it yourself on a photo center.

    But I want prints on actual photo paper, using actual photo printing
    such as is done with film; one local store does this, otherwise all
    others (locallY) print using inkjet.
    Beowulf, Aug 29, 2003
  7. Beowulf wrote:
    > Well that would not be good-- this concerns me, that they would make
    > illegal private copies in addition to those destined for the customer.

    Then spend a few hundred on a decent printer. I like being able to
    print pictures I would not want ending up in someone's private
    collection (or worse-on the web) using my Epson 2200.
    Andrew McDonald, Aug 29, 2003
  8. Beowulf

    George Kerby Guest

    On 8/29/03 12:30 PM, in article
    , "Beowulf"
    <> wrote:

    > I have digital images that I need color prints of, including
    > enlargements. The photos are from a "Penthouse" type photoshoot last
    > night of a model (female, 24, legal age).
    >
    > Anybody have a link/website of a place that does this? I do not think the
    > local photostore that does prints from digitals would make prints of
    > explicit nudes (I am an artist and fine art photographer, but the model
    > wanted much more highly erotic photos for her own use as she is applying
    > to be a model for Hustler magazine).
    >
    > ~Beowulf

    I can handle that for you...
    ;-)

    George Kerby, Aug 29, 2003
  9. Beowulf

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Beowulf wrote:
    > I have digital images that I need color prints of, including
    > enlargements. The photos are from a "Penthouse" type photoshoot last
    > night of a model (female, 24, legal age).
    >
    > Anybody have a link/website of a place that does this? I do not think the
    > local photostore that does prints from digitals would make prints of
    > explicit nudes (I am an artist and fine art photographer, but the model
    > wanted much more highly erotic photos for her own use as she is applying
    > to be a model for Hustler magazine).
    >
    > ~Beowulf

    I should assume that you would have a 'model release' to show to any
    professional printing shop. They will probably print the pictures for
    you, or direct you to someone who will.
    Ron Hunter, Aug 29, 2003
  10. Beowulf

    Beowulf Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:44:51 -0500, Ron Hunter wrote:
    > I should assume that you would have a 'model release' to show to any
    > professional printing shop. They will probably print the pictures for
    > you, or direct you to someone who will.

    To the CDROM of pics to the local shop that prints digital onto true
    photo paper-- they agreed to do it, after one of the owners check the
    images for content. They had said when I brought them in that they would
    need a copy of the model release, and thinking ahead I had brought the
    model release with me, but alas they ended up not asking to actually see
    it. I was surprised they would do the prints, as the images are quite
    graphic-- doggy style shots showing full view of her snatch/labia, full
    nudity, very erotic.
    I am worried about the images being copied by the photoshop, but it is a
    very serious thing for anybody to publicly publish nude pics of someone
    with a model release allowing it-- so whoever does it would be at great
    risk of a lawsuit (analogous to the originator of a worm virus). Though I
    am sure it still occurs. At least one of the owners is handling the
    prints.
    Beowulf, Aug 30, 2003
  11. Beowulf

    Lionel Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:44:51 -0500, in
    <tzQ3b.1$2.webusenet.com>, Ron Hunter
    <> said:

    >Beowulf wrote:
    >> I have digital images that I need color prints of, including
    >> enlargements. The photos are from a "Penthouse" type photoshoot last
    >> night of a model (female, 24, legal age).
    >>
    >> Anybody have a link/website of a place that does this? I do not think the
    >> local photostore that does prints from digitals would make prints of
    >> explicit nudes (I am an artist and fine art photographer, but the model
    >> wanted much more highly erotic photos for her own use as she is applying
    >> to be a model for Hustler magazine).
    >>
    >> ~Beowulf

    >I should assume that you would have a 'model release' to show to any
    >professional printing shop.

    Why would the printing place care about a model release? For all they
    know, the model could be the guy's wife. And either way, it's none of
    the labs business.

    Lionel, Aug 30, 2003
  12. Beowulf

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <bip9dq$gmj$>, says...
    > Why would the printing place care about a model release? For all they
    > know, the model could be the guy's wife. And either way, it's none of
    > the labs business.

    Exactly. I think Beowulf is full of horse pucky. First he tells us that
    he does photographs of beautiful models in lingerie, then when he gets
    questioned about it (this was a couple of weeks ago,) he says that he
    "developed a sexual relationship" with one of them, now he is telling us
    that he is photographing Penthouse pets. Sorry but it's a bit much to
    swallow...

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker
    Todd Walker, Aug 30, 2003
  13. Beowulf

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <BB761D97.13A70%>,
    says...
    > Todd, don't forget the part about being a physician. He was just doing a
    > "through" examination. Yeah, that's it! An examination... Yeah... That's
    > what it was, yeah....

    I must have missed that one. Man, some people need to get life.

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker
    Todd Walker, Aug 30, 2003
  14. Beowulf

    George Kerby Guest

    On 8/30/03 11:19 AM, in article
    , "Todd Walker"
    <> wrote:

    > In article <BB761D97.13A70%>,
    > says...
    >> Todd, don't forget the part about being a physician. He was just doing a
    >> "through" examination. Yeah, that's it! An examination... Yeah... That's
    >> what it was, yeah....
    >>

    > I must have missed that one. Man, some people need to get life.

    I did a Google. This IS a hoot: (watch the word wrap)
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=pan.2003.08.12.08.29
    ..35.183945.4818%40nowhere.net

    George Kerby, Aug 30, 2003
  15. Beowulf

    Bryce Guest

    I'd be interested to see if the chick is under 500 pounds. I doubt it.
    Bryce, Aug 30, 2003