    could anyone can tell me how to use it? It would be my honor if you can
    provide some samples.

    Thank you!
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFuaWFs?=, Feb 8, 2007

  2. "danial" wrote:
    > where can i get the Wlanapi.lib and Wlanapi.h to program wireless apps??
    > i have already installed the wireless api update for windows xp2.

    These files are in the recent Platform SDK ( released with, or just after
    Vista RTM ).
    If you already have Visual Studio 2005, you can install only includes, libs
    and samples from the SDK, without the build environment.

    For development questions, please visit
    microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks

    Regards,
    --PA
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Thanks for your help. Fix it after downloaded the SDK.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFuaWFs?=, Feb 10, 2007