    Thanks,
    M.

    , Apr 5, 2006

  2. JimmyG Guest

    JimmyG, Apr 5, 2006

  3. wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am wanting to get some 20x30 posters done up, and am wondering good
    > sites?
    >
    > Dotphoto and Snapfish have great pricing, but does the quality match
    > up? I am looking for good quality prints, with a good price, and good
    > shipping costs...

    MPIX has been pretty good. http://www.mpix.com. They have an awesome
    selection of products and a history of quality. They are not the absolute
    cheapest around and they have a flat $4.99 shipping fee, so you might want to
    group your order.

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Apr 5, 2006
  4. phk Guest

    clubphoto.com has done some nice work for me.

    phk, Apr 5, 2006
  5. Arthur Small Guest

    Arthur Small, Apr 5, 2006
  6. Chip Gallo Guest