    South of 23rd Street is best.

    Thanks mucho!
    Carl
    carl, Jan 8, 2004

  2. carl

    Malevil Guest

    Alkit Camera on the Northeast corner of Union Square/14th Street. Just take
    the Q, W, whatever subway and walk one block up (it's across the street from
    City Crab & Seafood, around the corner from Barnes & Noble).

    The do digital imaging, pro rentals/service and sales (and will beat any B&H
    price!).

    Mal

    Malevil, Jan 8, 2004

  3. carl

    GovtLawyer Guest

    >I've got a quick print job with a Digital Rebel and I need to get some
    >quick prints at not to excessive a price.
    >
    >Speed and price are probably more important than quality to these
    >people, but quality, of course, always matters too.

    Adorama on 18th Stret between 5th & 6th processes digital. I believe you can
    get them the same day. If not, they are right in the middle of the Photo
    District; that's right, there is a photo district. There must be a dozen photo
    finishers within a three block radius.
    GovtLawyer, Jan 8, 2004