  1. I want to order some DVD-R's, maybe like 50 or 100.
    Where is the cheapest, best quality place?

    Thanks so much!
    TheLeiterSideYGB, Mar 5, 2004

  2. TheLeiterSideYGB

    Guest

    On 05 Mar 2004 01:45:11 GMT,
    (TheLeiterSideYGB) wrote:

    >I want to order some DVD-R's, maybe like 50 or 100.
    >Where is the cheapest, best quality place?
    >
    >Thanks so much!

    Hong Kong
    , Mar 5, 2004

  3. Colon Terminus, Mar 5, 2004
  4. TheLeiterSideYGB

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:43:04 GMT, "Colon Terminus"
    <> Gave us:

    >http://www.allmediaoutlet.com/allmedia/index.jsp
    >

    >"TheLeiterSideYGB" <> wrote in message
    >> I want to order some DVD-R's, maybe like 50 or 100.
    >> Where is the cheapest, best quality place?
    >>
    >> Thanks so much!

    WRONG group. There are burn it, rip it specific groups.

    Find them.... go there...
    DarkMatter, Mar 5, 2004
  5. TheLeiterSideYGB

    unclejr Guest

    (TheLeiterSideYGB) wrote...
    > I want to order some DVD-R's, maybe like 50 or 100.
    > Where is the cheapest, best quality place?

    Take this thread to where it belongs (alt.video.dvdr), and I will
    answer your question.

    -Junior
    unclejr, Mar 5, 2004
  6. TheLeiterSideYGB

    Guest Guest

    See www.ketta.com ...

    Guest, Mar 5, 2004
  7. wrote:

    > See www.ketta.com ...
    >

    > unclejr <> a écrit dans le message :
    >
    >> (TheLeiterSideYGB) wrote...
    >>
    >>>I want to order some DVD-R's, maybe like 50 or 100.
    >>>Where is the cheapest, best quality place?

    >>Take this thread to where it belongs (alt.video.dvdr), and I will
    >>answer your question.
    >>
    >>-Junior

    Moi,

    Are you in the UK? I'd like to order from Ketta, but i'm hesitant
    because I live way out in the pacific ocean (Hawaii). The unbranded
    Mirror Platinum 4x DVD-R 100 pack for 41 quid seems like a great deal.
    Any thoughts?

    Jon
    Jonathan Jewett, Mar 5, 2004
  8. TheLeiterSideYGB

    Justin Guest

    Jonathan Jewett wrote on [Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:03:49 GMT]:
    > Are you in the UK? I'd like to order from Ketta, but i'm hesitant
    > because I live way out in the pacific ocean (Hawaii). The unbranded
    > Mirror Platinum 4x DVD-R 100 pack for 41 quid seems like a great deal.

    > Any thoughts?

    Yeah, take this to alt.video.dvdr
    Justin, Mar 5, 2004
  9. Justin wrote:

    > Jonathan Jewett wrote on [Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:03:49 GMT]:
    >
    >>Are you in the UK? I'd like to order from Ketta, but i'm hesitant
    >>because I live way out in the pacific ocean (Hawaii). The unbranded
    >>Mirror Platinum 4x DVD-R 100 pack for 41 quid seems like a great deal.

    >>Any thoughts?

    > Yeah, take this to alt.video.dvdr

    Didn't realize this was cross posting to alt.video.dvd. I thought I was
    only posting to alt.video.dvdr, I apologize.
    Jonathan Jewett, Mar 5, 2004
  10. TheLeiterSideYGB

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:32:24 +0100, <> Gave us:

    >See www.ketta.com ...
    >

    >unclejr <> a écrit dans le message :
    >> (TheLeiterSideYGB) wrote...
    >> > I want to order some DVD-R's, maybe like 50 or 100.
    >> > Where is the cheapest, best quality place?

    >> Take this thread to where it belongs (alt.video.dvdr), and I will
    >> answer your question.
    >>
    >> -Junior

    Thank you for that.
    DarkMatter, Mar 6, 2004
  11. TheLeiterSideYGB

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:03:49 GMT, Jonathan Jewett
    <> Gave us:

    >Moi,
    >
    >Are you in the UK? I'd like to order from Ketta, but i'm hesitant
    >because I live way out in the pacific ocean (Hawaii). The unbranded
    >Mirror Platinum 4x DVD-R 100 pack for 41 quid seems like a great deal.
    >Any thoughts?
    >
    >Jon

    What part of TAKE THIS THREAD TO THE CORRECT FUCKING GROUP do you
    not fucking understand, dipshit?
    DarkMatter, Mar 6, 2004
  12. TheLeiterSideYGB

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:31:47 GMT, Jonathan Jewett
    <> Gave us:

    >Justin wrote:
    >
    >> Jonathan Jewett wrote on [Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:03:49 GMT]:
    >>
    >>>Are you in the UK? I'd like to order from Ketta, but i'm hesitant
    >>>because I live way out in the pacific ocean (Hawaii). The unbranded
    >>>Mirror Platinum 4x DVD-R 100 pack for 41 quid seems like a great deal.

    >>>Any thoughts?

    >> Yeah, take this to alt.video.dvdr

    >Didn't realize this was cross posting to alt.video.dvd. I thought I was
    >only posting to alt.video.dvdr, I apologize.

    Cool. A real person has actually entered Usenet.

    I apologize if I attacked you while telling folks to post elsewhere.
    You obviously DO have a clue.
    DarkMatter, Mar 6, 2004
  13. TheLeiterSideYGB

    Doug Shore Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:03:49 GMT, Jonathan Jewett <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> See www.ketta.com ...
    >>

    >> unclejr <> a écrit dans le message :
    >>
    >>> (TheLeiterSideYGB) wrote...

    >>>Take this thread to where it belongs (alt.video.dvdr), and I will
    >>>answer your question.
    >>>
    >>>-Junior

    >Moi,
    >
    >Are you in the UK? I'd like to order from Ketta, but i'm hesitant
    >because I live way out in the pacific ocean (Hawaii). The unbranded
    >Mirror Platinum 4x DVD-R 100 pack for 41 quid seems like a great deal.
    >Any thoughts?
    >
    >Jon

    Jon

    Try www.svp.co.uk they have very good pricing for all media

    {DV 3051} DATAWRITE "RED" V2 4X DVD-R in tubs of 25
    Datawrite have cut the price of their Red DVD-R disc after striking a new deal with the manufacturers.
    This disc has a good reputation for being reliable and good value for money.

    Suggested for use on the following DVD Writers: Pioneer 103/A03, 104/A04, 105/A05, 106/A06, 107/A07, NEC 2500, NEC 1300.

    This disc writes at 4x

    ADVDINFO INFO..SMART

    Shipping cost will be calculated and displayed by the website before you finalise your order.
    For a review on the Datawrite Red DVD-R click here.

    Price: £7.99 Including VAT at 17.5%

    this works out at 31.96 per 100 so is great value

    They have plenty of choice as well

    Regards Doug

    Regards
    Doug Shore