    phones. In my case delivered to Germany for a fair price.

    Thank you very much!

    Jan

    Jan Bechtold, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Try www.callpia.com

    "Jan Bechtold" <> wrote in message
    news:c60h51$6aeav$-berlin.de...
    > Hello everyone!
    >
    > Could anyone suggest/post some links to online shops where to get cheap

    SIP

    Hj. Abdul Rahim, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Jan Bechtold

    v Guest

    BudgeTone 101 SIP Phone for about 99 € at http://fones.de

    v, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Jan Bechtold

    Roy Guest

    http://www.freeworlddialup.com has them for US $65 plus shipping

    Roy, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Maby this can help you.
    99 Euro http://www.sipgate.de/catalog/index.php

    Adam

    opencafe networks, Apr 21, 2004
  6. Hi,

    > Could anyone suggest/post some links to online shops where to get cheap

    SIP
    > phones. In my case delivered to Germany for a fair price.

    You might want to take a look at

    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=41829920283

    but I would first consider the suggestions given by your SIP provider.
    There are still a number of compatibility issues to look at when dealing
    with VOIP especially in conjunction with NAT Routers.
    It is for instance not always the best idea to use the latest firmware of
    the above mentioned Grandstream phone nor would I go for a device which is
    not explicitly mentioned by the provider as "tested".

    /Roland

    Roland Zitzke, Apr 22, 2004
  7. Jan Bechtold wrote:

    > Hello everyone!
    >
    > Could anyone suggest/post some links to online shops where to get cheap
    > SIP phones. In my case delivered to Germany for a fair price.
    >
    > Thank you very much!
    >
    > Jan

    I have one suggestion: Don't get a SIP phone unless it is a cordless SIP
    phone. If you do, you will be sorry for yourself, especially when talking
    over the VoIP, you are tethered to the phone base. There is another
    solution, i.e. get a SIP base unit and attach a cordless phone to it.

    YMMV.

    --
    root/administrator

    root/administrator, Apr 29, 2004