    --
    Pagarbiai,

    Aurimas K.
    Aurimelis, Feb 26, 2009

  2. Aurimelis

    David Guest

    Hi Aurimas,

    go to www.microsoft.com/downloads and type vhd in the search bar. Press
    enter. Select the vhd for the produce you are looking for and download it.

    Hope this helps. :)

    --
    Take care,

    David
    http://dcraige27.blogspot.com

    David, Mar 2, 2009

  3. I will help a little more

    Here you can find VHD

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/bb738372.aspx

    I will suggest you also follow some Virtual Labs

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/bb467605.aspx

    --
    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Mar 16, 2009
  4. Aurimelis

    aaa

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    i want register file vhd .it have 8register and 1byte
    thanks to help me
    aaa, Apr 6, 2011