  1. Guest

    Where can I find a plug in to defish images fron a Nikon 10.5mm

    , Nov 27, 2006

  2. Mike Russell Guest

    Mike Russell, Nov 28, 2006

  3. Ken Lucke Guest

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > Where can I find a plug in to defish images fron a Nikon 10.5mm

    Lensfix works well for me:

    http://www.kekus.com/software/plugin.html

    15 day free trial. Be sure to download the accompanying lensfix lens
    database(s) and install them per the instructions.

    Ken Lucke, Nov 28, 2006
  4. Phil Wheeler Guest

    Phil Wheeler, Nov 28, 2006
  5. In article <>,
    says...
    > Where can I find a plug in to defish images fron a Nikon 10.5mm

    Try Panorama Tools. It is free and can be used as a plugin.
    Using the "extract" option you can set the original to be spherical
    and then the output to be rectangular.
    To see how this works with the cylindrical images from my
    panoramic camera look at the tips section of my web site. The
    settings will be different but the workflow will be the same.
    There is lots of help on the web if you do a bit of searching
    including a graphic front end shareware program.

    --
    Robert D Feinman
    http://robertdfeinman.com

    Robert Feinman, Nov 29, 2006
  6. Bhogi Guest

    Robert Feinman wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > Where can I find a plug in to defish images fron a Nikon 10.5mm
    > >

    > Try Panorama Tools. It is free and can be used as a plugin.
    > Using the "extract" option you can set the original to be spherical
    > and then the output to be rectangular.
    > To see how this works with the cylindrical images from my
    > panoramic camera look at the tips section of my web site. The
    > settings will be different but the workflow will be the same.
    > There is lots of help on the web if you do a bit of searching
    > including a graphic front end shareware program.

    I second Panorama Tools. For windows get it here
    http://home.no.net/dmaurer/~dersch/PanoTools.zip.
    I tryed PTLens but couldn't defish my Peleng 8mm on Canon 20d.
    For 8mm I use Remap->Fisheye Hor.->(whatever you want to
    do)->HFOV=161->OK. For your 10.5mm HFOV will be less than 161, you'll
    have to find out thru trial and error.

    The installation is realy low tech.
    For Windows you simply unzip the zip file, copy the files from the
    plugin folder to a \photoshop\Plugin\PanoTools folder and copy
    pano12.dll to where the photoshop.exe is located. After you restart
    photoshop the plugin should work. For macintosh I assume a similar
    procedure will work.

    Bhogi, Nov 29, 2006
  7. ruppies Guest

    Thanks to all************