Where to find photography related newsfeeds?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by JP, Aug 20, 2004.

  1. JP

    JP Guest

    Question:
    I am currently looking for photography related newsfeeds to be placed
    on my site. Where could I find RSS feeds about photography news,
    photos and related info?

    Background:
    I have already checked the following sources to find photo related
    news feeds:
    http://www.moreover.com/
    http://www.syndic8.com/
    http://www.newsknowledge.com/
    http://www.newsisfree.com/

    I have just completed making a newsfeed for the photography site
    http://www.imizis.com. Basically, the feed lists ten of the recent
    photos posted to the site. All the images can also be downloaded
    directly by clicking a link in the feed.

    The feed address is:
    http://www.imizis.com/php_files_graphics/imizis.php

    Thanks!
    JP, Aug 20, 2004