    New would be preferable, however anything considered at this point.

    We have access to pretty much any NZ Distributor, if you know of one
    with one.

    Fred Dagg, Dec 15, 2005

  2. Fred Dagg

    Bret Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:33:47 +1300, Fred Dagg <>
    wrote:

    >Hi, all.
    >
    >Anyone have any idea where we can find a dual AthlonMP Motherboard?
    >
    >New would be preferable, however anything considered at this point.
    >
    >We have access to pretty much any NZ Distributor, if you know of one
    >with one.

    Bdt

    GIGABYTE GA-7DPXDW-C Dual $85.00 ex gst

    Bret, Dec 15, 2005

  3. Fred Dagg

    Bret Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:42:25 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:33:47 +1300, Fred Dagg <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, all.
    >>
    >>Anyone have any idea where we can find a dual AthlonMP Motherboard?
    >>
    >>New would be preferable, however anything considered at this point.
    >>
    >>We have access to pretty much any NZ Distributor, if you know of one
    >>with one.

    >Bdt
    >
    >GIGABYTE GA-7DPXDW-C Dual $85.00 ex gst

    Two in stock they say.

    Bret, Dec 15, 2005
  4. Fred Dagg

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:42:25 +1300, Bret <> exclaimed:

    >On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:33:47 +1300, Fred Dagg <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, all.
    >>
    >>Anyone have any idea where we can find a dual AthlonMP Motherboard?
    >>
    >>New would be preferable, however anything considered at this point.
    >>
    >>We have access to pretty much any NZ Distributor, if you know of one
    >>with one.

    >Bdt
    >
    >GIGABYTE GA-7DPXDW-C Dual $85.00 ex gst

    Thanks heaps, Bret. You're a lifesaver!!

    The other MP board they appear to have (GIGABYTE GA-7DPXDW+ Dual) is
    actually a direct replacement, so that saves a lot of mucking around
    with reinstalls etc, too.

    Things like that *never* work out on Fridays. Wierd.

    Fred Dagg, Dec 16, 2005
  5. Fred Dagg

    Bret Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:11:02 +1300, Fred Dagg <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:42:25 +1300, Bret <> exclaimed:
    >
    >>On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:33:47 +1300, Fred Dagg <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi, all.
    >>>
    >>>Anyone have any idea where we can find a dual AthlonMP Motherboard?
    >>>
    >>>New would be preferable, however anything considered at this point.
    >>>
    >>>We have access to pretty much any NZ Distributor, if you know of one
    >>>with one.

    >>Bdt
    >>
    >>GIGABYTE GA-7DPXDW-C Dual $85.00 ex gst

    >Thanks heaps, Bret. You're a lifesaver!!
    >
    >The other MP board they appear to have (GIGABYTE GA-7DPXDW+ Dual) is
    >actually a direct replacement, so that saves a lot of mucking around
    >with reinstalls etc, too.
    >
    >Things like that *never* work out on Fridays. Wierd.

    Glad to help :)

    Bret, Dec 16, 2005