    over to a new XPHE laptop?

    Thanks
    Jack from Taxacola (formerly Pensacola), Florida

    Jackson, Jan 12, 2007

  2. Jackson

    Old Enough Guest

    On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 07:12:32 -0600, Jackson <> wrote:

    >I just can't get used to the later versions with their desks and etc.
    >Does anybody know where I can find version 2 of Agent to download?

    Good for you! I use version 2.

    You should be able to download it from
    http://www.archive.org/details/tucows_195240_Agent

    I have the original file agentenu200-652.exe on my computer.
    If the above does not work, email me at ehn at look dot ca, and I'll send you
    the file - it is only 3729 KB

    I also have agentenu330-846 - it is 7557 KB.

    Cheers

    ____________________________
    Old enough . . .
    to know I don't know a thing.

    Old Enough, Jan 12, 2007

  3. Jackson

    Jackson Guest

    On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:03:59 -0500, Old Enough <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 07:12:32 -0600, Jackson <> wrote:
    >
    >>I just can't get used to the later versions with their desks and etc.
    >>Does anybody know where I can find version 2 of Agent to download?
    >>

    >Good for you! I use version 2.
    >
    >You should be able to download it from
    >http://www.archive.org/details/tucows_195240_Agent
    >
    >I have the original file agentenu200-652.exe on my computer.
    >If the above does not work, email me at ehn at look dot ca, and I'll send you
    >the file - it is only 3729 KB
    >
    >I also have agentenu330-846 - it is 7557 KB.
    >
    >Cheers

    I got it up and running. Thanks

    Jackson, Jan 14, 2007