    architecture (proper term?); I assume they're all only 64-bit with no 32-bit
    support – at the very least the only IME I'm concerned with (Chinese) only
    operates properly in 64-bit applications (crashes 32-bit apps).

    =?Utf-8?B?VGluIFRpbiBEZW8=?=, Aug 25, 2006

  2. Seems I solved my own problem; After uninstalling and reinstalling East Asian
    font support on a whim, the Simplified Pinyin and Taiwanese Traditional
    (which wasn't available pre-reinstall) IMEs both work in most 32 bit apps.

    I'm a little befuddled as to why it didn't work out the first time around (I
    did have the OEM disc in the second time around, but I'm relatively sure that
    was the case the first time as well), but it's a nonissue now, at any rate.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGluIFRpbiBEZW8=?=, Aug 28, 2006

  3. Glad to hear it, since clearly the rest of us were not coming up with an
    answer. Thank you for reporting back!

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64