    guy at DSE thought I was weird asking for such an item.

    Anyone know where to get a suitable item ? :( (Im about to email the NZ
    supplier of the units here, but Ill probably be charged the earth)
    XPD, Nov 24, 2003

  2. XPD

    T.N.O. Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > Im after a 12VDC 1.2A power supply for an ActionTec gateway, however I cant
    > seem to find one.....

    PC PSU?
    T.N.O., Nov 24, 2003

  3. XPD

    dickydoo Guest

    Have a look in cash converters I got a 12v DC 1500ma for under $20.

    dickydoo, Nov 24, 2003
  4. XPD

    XPD Guest

    XPD, Nov 24, 2003
  5. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "dickydoo" <> wrote in message
    > Have a look in cash converters I got a 12v DC 1500ma for under $20.

    Never thought of them LOL
    Ill give them a shot tomorrow.

    Cheers
    XPD, Nov 24, 2003
  6. XPD

    Henry007 Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message
    > Im after a 12VDC 1.2A power supply for an ActionTec gateway, however I

    cant
    > seem to find one..... DSE dont have anything suitable (1A max for them).

    The
    > guy at DSE thought I was weird asking for such an item.
    >
    > Anyone know where to get a suitable item ? :( (Im about to email the NZ
    > supplier of the units here, but Ill probably be charged the earth)

    Try Jaycar Electronics on Kent Tce, they have heaps of stuff like that...
    Henry007, Nov 24, 2003
  7. XPD

    Spoon Guest

    I seem to remember dad got a similar one for his scanner - just an ACDC
    adapter that does 1.2A.. it's pudney so my gues is $50 odd retail, but
    should be easy to find.

    Spoon

    Spoon, Nov 24, 2003
  8. Try Techpac the distributors 09 4140100

    Justin C. Le Grice, Nov 25, 2003
  9. XPD

    dickydoo Guest

    Let us know if you get one.
    dickydoo, Nov 25, 2003
  10. XPD

    dickydoo Guest

    dickydoo, Nov 26, 2003
  11. XPD wrote:

    > Im after a 12VDC 1.2A power supply for an ActionTec gateway, however I cant
    > seem to find one..... DSE dont have anything suitable (1A max for them). The
    > guy at DSE thought I was weird asking for such an item.
    >
    > Anyone know where to get a suitable item ? :( (Im about to email the NZ
    > supplier of the units here, but Ill probably be charged the earth)

    A Tri-ang brand model railway controller will do the job - you should get one
    for $10-20-
    Gregory Procter, Nov 27, 2003