Where to download Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Trial?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Cosimo Galasso, Aug 3, 2009.

  1. I'm wondering if it's still possible to download the trial version of Windows
    XP Professional x64 Edition?

    Cosimo Galasso, Aug 3, 2009

  2. The trial is no longer available for download from Microsoft.

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro
    Coreâ„¢ 2 Extreme X6800

    Maratonmannen, Aug 3, 2009

  3. I think the only places you can download Win XP x64 is from Technet or MSDN.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 3, 2009
  4. Cosimo Galasso

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Download page still seems to be active in Spain:
    http://www.microsoft.com/spain/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx
    You might want to give it a shot.
    Select your Country ("Estados Unidos" for USA or wherever you live (Italy?))
    from the "Seleccione un País/Región:" dropdown list.
    Click on "Solicite la descarga" ("Ask for the download") and see what happens.
    Best of luck.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 3, 2009
  5. Very good, Carlos! Your link works great.

    As they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat!

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 3, 2009
  6. Cosimo Galasso

    Carlos Guest

    Thanks, Bobby.
    Sometimes knowing another language gives me an edge and the possibility to
    help in other ways.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 3, 2009