    Had a look on the canon website and have had no luck whatsoever!

    Any help much appreciated

    Thanks!
    Joe Price, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Joe Price

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Jim Townsend, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Joe Price

    loem01 Guest

    (Joe Price) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi all
    >
    > Can anyone tell me where I can download Canon Digital SLR user manuals?
    > Specifically for the EOS D60?
    >
    > Had a look on the canon website and have had no luck whatsoever!
    >
    > Any help much appreciated
    >
    > Thanks!

    I just downloaded a few to checkout their digital SLRs. Go to
    http://www.canoneos.com/, click on "Customer Support -> Digital SLR
    Support," then choose your digital camera and a support information
    page will appear, with the link to the "Product Instructions" in PDF
    format.
    loem01, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Joe Price

    Marius Guest