    for my video card "Nvidia geForce2 mx/mx 400", I could not find for this
    card on
    Nvidia.com for this particular model. Thanks

    Zoli, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Zoli

    Plato Guest

    Zoli wrote:

    > Could somebody let me know where could I download a update driver for
    > WindowsXP
    > for my video card "Nvidia geForce2 mx/mx 400", I could not find for this
    > card on
    > Nvidia.com for this particular model. Thanks

    Could try the chipset makers website. Could try putting the info into
    google and seeing what results come up.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 19, 2005

  3. Zoli

    S.Heenan Guest

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_71.84.html

    S.Heenan, Mar 19, 2005
  4. Did you actually visit their website? Easiest thing in the world.
    Well heres the link anyway.
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_71.84.html
    I believe it is available on windows update also.

    Where it says "support for the GeForce 6200", that does NOT mean "only
    for the GeForce 6200".
    All of the GeForce drivers are in the same file, the program identifies
    your card and installs the correct shit.

    Will Dearborn, Mar 20, 2005
  5. "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    > Zoli wrote:
    >> Could somebody let me know where could I download a update driver for
    >> WindowsXP
    >> for my video card "Nvidia geForce2 mx/mx 400", I could not find for
    >> this card on
    >> Nvidia.com for this particular model. Thanks

    > http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_71.84.html

    Yep, Nvidia's drivers support all their cards, they don't have
    model-specific drivers

    Brian Wescombe, Mar 21, 2005