    for my video card "Nvidia geForce2 mx/mx 400", I could not find for this
    card on
    Nvidia.com for this particular model. Thanks
    Zoli, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Zoli

    Flying Rat Guest

    In article <5qZ_d.68702$>, Zoli says...
    > Could somebody let me know where could I download a update driver for
    > WindowsXP
    > for my video card "Nvidia geForce2 mx/mx 400", I could not find for this
    > card on
    > Nvidia.com for this particular model. Thanks

    Google is your friend

    http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_winxp_2k_71.84.html

    FR
    Flying Rat, Mar 19, 2005

  3. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sat,
    19 Mar 2005 11:48:13 -0500, "Zoli" <> screamed
    from behind the mulberry bush:

    >Could somebody let me know where could I download a update driver for
    >WindowsXP
    >for my video card "Nvidia geForce2 mx/mx 400", I could not find for this
    >card on
    >Nvidia.com for this particular model. Thanks

    Their drivers work with all NVIDIA chipsets. They are designed that
    way.

    --

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

    Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 19, 2005
  4. Zoli

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Zoli" wrote in message news:5qZ_d.68702$

    > Could somebody let me know where could I download a update
    > driver for WindowsXP for my video card "Nvidia geForce2
    > mx/mx 400", I could not find for this card on Nvidia.com for this
    > particular model. Thanks

    Graphics Driver

    GeForce and TNT2

    Windows XP / 2000

    Go

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_71.84.html

    When it says "GeForce" it means any variety of GeForce, i.e. from the
    original GeForce up to and including the GeForce 6800 Ultra.
    Dave Lear, Mar 19, 2005
  5. Zoli

    cluedweasel Guest

    wrote:

    >Could somebody let me know where could I download a update driver for
    >WindowsXP
    >for my video card "Nvidia geForce2 mx/mx 400", I could not find for this
    >card on
    >Nvidia.com for this particular model. Thanks

    Weirdly enough, you'll find them on the Nvidia site;

    cluedweasel, Mar 19, 2005
  6. Zoli

    dwacon Guest

    "Zoli" <> wrote in message
    > Could somebody let me know where could I download a update driver for
    > WindowsXP
    > for my video card "Nvidia geForce2 mx/mx 400", I could not find for this
    > card on
    > Nvidia.com for this particular model. Thanks

    Mine was updated via windowsupdate.microsoft.com but YMMV

    --
    The Whip Company
    "We Don't Make Whips... We Whip Ass!"
    dwacon, Mar 19, 2005
  7. Zoli

    renbA eneG Guest

    renbA eneG, Mar 20, 2005
  8. "Zoli" <> wrote in message
    > Could somebody let me know where could I download a update driver for
    > WindowsXP
    > for my video card "Nvidia geForce2 mx/mx 400", I could not find for this
    > card on
    > Nvidia.com for this particular model. Thanks

    check your hotmail emails its on its way
    www.bigun.serverbox.org, Mar 20, 2005