    want me to call microsoft. any help for the german fix as well?
    thx charlie for your help btw.

    ralf

    Ralf Krause, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Ralf Krause

    Ralf Krause Guest

    Darn that message posted on the root. Dohh. Well i am lookin for the
    Office2003-kb896253-enu.exe Hotfix for the german version.

    See this link http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;896253

    My machine has 4gb of ram. thats seem the problem. But knowhere a link to
    dl.

    thx in advance

    ralf

    Ralf Krause, Sep 12, 2005

  3. According to the text on that site, you are required to contact costumer
    support to obtain the fix.

    Tony.. .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 12, 2005
  4. You can't download it directly. You must contact MS support to obtain the
    hotfix. (Since it's a bug, you will not be charged for the support call.)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 12, 2005