    perks down the road for a gift certificate. So advise would be appreciated
    and thanks for combing through the newsgroups blizzard of trashing that's
    going on.... Joel

    dwolf, Oct 1, 2003

  2. dwolf

    Whatevah Guest

    B&H Photo has it for $589.95 through their website.

    you might try checking out www.dell.com they might have it, dunno.

    --
    Jerry
    www.whatevah.com / jerry at whatevah dot com

    "dwolf" <> wrote in message
    > Looking for the best price without paying for it sure can be tough.. This
    > group I know can give insight.
    > The Olympus 5050 is my final decision. I saw an ad from Cameratopia and

    with
    > a little research here I found that would be a mistake. There price was
    > $489.... nice... Beach camera , who I just called said it was not in

    stock.

    Whatevah, Oct 1, 2003

  3. dwolf

    Whatevah Guest

    ahh... dell doesn't carry Oly cameras, sorry.

    good luck

    Whatevah, Oct 1, 2003
  4. dwolf

    Tom B. Guest

    dwolf wrote:

    > Looking for the best price without paying for it sure can be tough.. This
    > group I know can give insight.
    > The Olympus 5050 is my final decision. I saw an ad from Cameratopia and with
    > a little research here I found that would be a mistake. There price was
    > $489.... nice... Beach camera , who I just called said it was not in stock.
    > web site said it was. Now I heard to stay away from them to, but
    > reseller.com rates them high. Amazon has it for $577 with some possible
    > perks down the road for a gift certificate. So advise would be appreciated
    > and thanks for combing through the newsgroups blizzard of trashing that's
    > going on.... Joel

    $489.00 at us1camera

    http://www.us1camera.com/shop/home.asp

    --
    Tom B

    Tom B., Oct 1, 2003
  5. dwolf

    dwolf Guest

    That's refurbished with 90 day warranty... J

    dwolf, Oct 1, 2003
  6. dwolf

    Tom B. Guest

    dwolf wrote:

    [Olympus 5050]

    > That's refurbished with 90 day warranty... J
    > >
    > > $489.00 at us1camera
    > >
    > > http://www.us1camera.com/shop/home.asp

    Sorry, I didn't see that - glad you did. It makes me wonder if the other
    $489.00 you found was also refurbished

    --
    Tom B.

    Tom B., Oct 1, 2003