    Any of you can recommend a cheap shop in this area ?

    Thank you in advance.

    Art.
    artichaud, Nov 8, 2004

  2. artichaud

    Aerticus Guest

    Dunno m8 ###Nice moniker though

    Aerticus

    Aerticus, Nov 8, 2004

  3. artichaud

    Seymore Guest

    BestBuy or Circuit City come to mind...

    BestBuy - Store Locator
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=cat12090&type=page&isCarFi=null

    Circuit City - Store Locator
    http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/loca...BV_EngineID=ccecadcmmmeemddcfngcfkmdffhdfgo.0

    And, if you just want general photography in the Denver area...
    http://www.dexonline.com/servlet/ActionServlet;DexSESSIONID=BPv3jZwRdg31eICeWfbLBOAjWZM8zW3L7sHmzcMS3GqeH411t3S9!-1617633694?pid=bfull&from=00408648440000&last10Saved=false&resultForm=BASIC&queryText=photography&previousQueryText=photography&queryType=HEADINGDD&locationVerified=true&state=CO&cityText=Arvada&surroundingAreas=true&metroID=1030&popCat=true&headingID=2642

    Sorry for the long URLs...
    Seymore...
    www.SonyCams.com
    Sony F717
    Nikon N90s, Nikon FM2, SB22 Speed-Light Flash
    Nikkor MF 50mm 1.4/f16 -- AF 24-50mm 3.3-4.5/f22
    Nikkor AF 60mm 2.8/f32 -- AF 35-135mm 3.5-4.5/f22
    Tokina SZ-X 80-200mm 4.5-5.6/f32 -- AT-X 100-300mm 4/f32
    remove "REMOVE" to reply directly

    Seymore, Nov 8, 2004
  4. artichaud

    wayne Guest

    you might want to see if the people you will be visiting will buy it online
    for you and have you pay them. You can probably save more $$ buying
    online. $ 635.00 best price online from a decent vendor

    http://www.pricescan.com/item_zip/item_zip.asp?category=digiphoto&itemno=154410&zipcode=80011
    950.00 at best buy

    Wayne

    wayne, Nov 9, 2004
  5. artichaud

    artichaud Guest

    Thank you for all information...

    It is a business trip, I'm not sure I can ask my boss to order thing
    on the internet for me...

    I've plan to ask for a discount I took the digital camera with all the
    accessories (extra batery, charger, memory)

    With euro rate at the moment the US MRSP + tax is cheaper than French
    internet lower price... I'm amaze by US internet price 700$ on the web
    equal 550 Euro while cheapest French prie on the web is 780 Euro...

    regards,

    Art.

    $5K2.10540@attbi_s03>...

    artichaud, Nov 9, 2004