    I have no idea, but thought I'd ask here. It's for delivery to the US, but
    she'll be visiting him in the UK at Christmas.

    Suggestions for shops, either RL or online would be appreciated.

    Petit Alexi, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Petit Alexi

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 10:52:02 -0500, Petit Alexi
    <> scribbled:

    www.ebay.com

    --

    Exxy is my hero!

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Petit Alexi

    Petit Alexi Guest

    -= Hawk =- <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 10:52:02 -0500, Petit Alexi
    > <> scribbled:
    >
    >>A friend has asked me where he can buy "pink sparkely mousemats or
    >>coasters", for his niece.
    >>
    >>I have no idea, but thought I'd ask here. It's for delivery to the
    >>US, but she'll be visiting him in the UK at Christmas.
    >>
    >>Suggestions for shops, either RL or online would be appreciated.

    > www.ebay.com

    Perhaps I should have made myself clearer...

    "Suggestions for shops, either online or real-life, that sell pink sparkley
    coasters or mouse-mats, would be appreciated."

    I have tried Ebay, Ikea(UK), Habitat(UK), IWantOneOfThose(UK), but haven't
    found anything suitable.

    Petit Alexi, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Petit Alexi

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 04:18:30 -0500, Petit Alexi
    <> scribbled:

    >I have tried Ebay

    I'm not a fucking mind reader.

    --

    Exxy is my hero!

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Petit Alexi

    Petit Alexi Guest

    -= Hawk =- <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 04:18:30 -0500, Petit Alexi
    > <> scribbled:
    >
    >>I have tried Ebay

    > I'm not a fucking mind reader.

    That's why I made things clearer and included the list of places that I've
    tried, which is something I should have done in my first post.

    Petit Alexi, Oct 7, 2003