    (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
    disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
    sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

    K. Lauderdale, Oct 12, 2004

  2. K. Lauderdale

    Oldguy Guest

    K. Lauderdale wrote:
    > I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
    > (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
    > disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
    > sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

    Is there a Media Play in your town? They have them.

    Oldguy, Oct 12, 2004

  3. K. Lauderdale

    TSKO Guest

    "K. Lauderdale" <> wrote in message
    >I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
    > (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
    > disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
    > sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

    I have seen them at Best Buy...you get like 5 for $10. Pricey for that..but
    if that is all you want....

    TSKO, Oct 12, 2004
  4. K. Lauderdale

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
    (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
    disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
    sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)? >><BR><BR>

    Bets Buy carries packages of at least as small as 10 cases, perhaps smaller.

    SoHillsGuy, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Oldguy wrote:

    > K. Lauderdale wrote:
    >
    >> I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
    >> (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
    >> disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
    >> sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

    > Is there a Media Play in your town? They have them.

    If you mean the Thin/Slimpaks (and who would mean anything else? :) ),
    Target's the only place out of five I've found them, including Media Play.

    Had to order out online for the Slim 2-Paks, though.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Oct 12, 2004
  6. K. Lauderdale

    Starz_Kid Guest

    > I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
    > (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
    > disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
    > sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

    Hello K.L., Walmart has a package of 5 regular size DVD cases for under
    4.00. Look around in the stores... many stores have the 5 pak...! Regular
    size cases...at a reasonable price...

    Starz_Kid...

    Starz_Kid, Oct 13, 2004
  7. K. Lauderdale

    Owl Jolson Guest

    I get mine at Frys Electronics (for now). 'Single' DVD cases come in a 10
    pk. for $3.99 and 'Dual' DVD cases are a dollar more.

    Owl Jolson, Oct 13, 2004
  8. K. Lauderdale

    Donald Link Guest

    I got mine on sale for 10 for 2.00 at Micro Center. They do this
    every so often. The Fry price is the normal price.

    Donald Link, Oct 13, 2004
  9. K. Lauderdale

    Owl Jolson Guest

    Oooooo, MicroCenter! I almost forgot about them. Guess that I'll have to
    view their ads much closer.

    Owl Jolson, Oct 14, 2004