    I checked out Amazon.com UK, but will they ship to the US?

    Thanks in advance!

    BC
    BC!, Jan 24, 2004

  2. BC!

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << I checked out Amazon.com UK, but will they ship to the US? >><BR><BR>

    Certainly, as will just about every site.

    There are lots of places to recommend: bensons-world.co.uk, blackstar.co.uk,
    play.com.

    Try going to www.happyhunter.com for a worldwide comparison price search.
    SoHillsGuy, Jan 24, 2004

  3. BC!

    bigtallguy Guest

    www.blackstar.co.uk

    bigtallguy, Jan 24, 2004
  4. BC!

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "BC!" <> wrote in message
    > Can anybody here reccomend a good web site to find import DVDs,
    > especially from the UK? I know there's a few good places to find Asian
    > films, but I haven't seen any sites that offer British movies.
    >
    > I checked out Amazon.com UK, but will they ship to the US?

    Amazon.co.uk certainly does ship to the US. They also deduct VAT from
    international orders, so your actual total cost will be less than the
    prices advertised on the site (which apply to British residents).
    Joshua Zyber, Jan 24, 2004
  5. BC!

    jayembee Guest

    BC! <> wrote:

    > Can anybody here reccomend a good web site to find import
    > DVDs, especially from the UK? I know there's a few good
    > places to find Asian films, but I haven't seen any sites
    > that offer British movies.
    >
    > I checked out Amazon.com UK, but will they ship to the US?

    Absolutely they do. I use Amazon all the time. And the
    different Amazon sites share account info, so if you've
    used Amazon US, Amazon UK will already have your shipping
    and billing information, so you don't have to set up a
    separate account.

    Also, unlike some UK-based etailers, they subtract the VAT
    from the price on orders going to the US.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Jan 25, 2004
  6. BC!

    JohnnyReynolds

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Amazon.co.uk certainly does ship to the US.Recently I came to know that there is a website named AmazingWatcher.Com which is a free website that will “watch” items for you on Amazon and let you know when amazon has them in stock at regular retail price.It got so awesome!
    Good luck everybody!
    JohnnyReynolds, Dec 16, 2009