    (cheapest) place and what's the going rate to transfer pics from digital
    camera onto DVD along the Vegas strip?

    Thanks

    Blondee_yr, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Blondee_yr

    David Berman Guest

    Should be a piece of cake for you, as there are now several drugstores on
    the Strip with those machines that allow you to transfer your digital images
    to a DVD for a reasonable price.

    There is a CVS adjacent to the Monte Carlo, and there are several Walgreens,
    one near the CVS, another near the Riviera and Stardust, and perhaps others.

    --David/NV

    --
    --David Berman

    Blondee_yr, Apr 5, 2006
  4. Blondee_yr

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <bSJYf.224872$B94.176636@pd7tw3no>,
    "Blondee_yr" <> wrote:

    > David Berman wrote:
    > : Should be a piece of cake for you, as there are now several
    > : drugstores on the Strip with those machines that allow you to
    > : transfer your digital images to a DVD for a reasonable price.
    > :
    > : There is a CVS adjacent to the Monte Carlo, and there are several
    > : Walgreens, one near the CVS, another near the Riviera and Stardust,
    > : and perhaps others.
    >
    > Cool, thanks.

    You can probably buy another memory card for not much more than it will
    cost to burn all your images to disk. Than again, burning them to disk
    is a good way to back them up during your trip. Any drugstore on the
    Strip can help you out.

    Shawn Hirn, Apr 5, 2006