    Many thanks in advance,
    B.Grogg

    , Jun 13, 2005

  2. Doug G Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi NG,
    >
    > I changed my profile to a new Path with the Profilemanager.
    > It works great.
    > But where exactly is the entry that Firefox looks at the
    > new profile path?
    >
    > Many thanks in advance,
    > B.Grogg

    Using Windows XP, Netscape 7.x and Mozilla 1.7.x use the registry.dat
    file in the C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Mozilla
    folder.

    Firefox uses profiles.ini in \Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox.

    Thunderbird uses profiles.ini in \Application Data\Thunderbird.

    Doug G, Jun 13, 2005

  3. Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks for the hint. My problem is that I don't want copy for each user
    the profiles.ini into C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Firefox

    I saw that in c:\program files\mozilla firefox\ is a default.ini I
    tried to copy my user
    defaults.ini settings to this file. But it dosen't work.

    Thanks for your help,
    benny

    , Jun 13, 2005