Where should I go from here?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?QnJldHRC?=, May 11, 2007.

  1. I think i may have posted this in the wron place earlier...sorry about that...

    I completed the following 5 Windows 2000 exams several years ago(2001) and
    then got out of the certification frame of mind. Now I'm interested in
    completing my MCSE, but I'm not sure what my options are. I've looked at
    their curriculam planner, but honestly, it dosent make much sense. I'd like
    to ultimately have my Windows 2003 MCSE.

    The courses I completed were:
    216 Implementing and Administering a Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Network
    Infrastructure
    219 Designing a Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure
    217 Implementing and Administering a Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Directory
    Services Infrastructure
    215 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® 2000
    Server
    210 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® 2000
    Professional

    Where should I go from here?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJldHRC?=, May 11, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJldHRC?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hey Brett,

    I answered you in MCSE. Please check my answer there!

    Montreal MCT, May 11, 2007