    mode? How about the 5MP mode?

    thanks,

    brian
    Brian Huether, Oct 30, 2003

  2. how big is large?

    Ofoto will print up to 20x30. I've seen some very good prints at 20x30 of
    JPEG images froma 3.2Mpix consumer camera (Kodak DC4800)

    yes, if you stand right next to them, you'll see some artifacts but they
    look great from anywhere over a foot away.

    William Jackson, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Brian Huether

    wnor Guest

    You might take a look at jumbogiant.com. I had one made there and the