    Have these new programs done something bad or are they just blocking
    some content for which there is an option?

    Thanks in advance
    Adam S, Aug 24, 2005

  2. Adam S

    Jedi Fans Guest

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Cc...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SuSE Linux Professional 9.3, Mozilla Firefox
    Jedi Fans, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Adam S

    Adam S Guest

    Jedi Fans wrote:
    > Adam S wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all
    >>
    >> I run Fire fox 1.0.6, last night I installed a program called "Cclean"
    >> and Spybot S&D, the spybot was just an upgrade to 1.4. I ran both of
    >> them, but since then I cannot see some images and flash files, like my
    >> BT Yahoo home page normally shows news which you can page through but
    >> it is just blank area now?
    >>
    >> Have these new programs done something bad or are they just blocking
    >> some content for which there is an option?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance

    > http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Cc...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official

    Your an absolute star!! Thank you so much!!
    Adam S, Aug 24, 2005
  4. Adam S

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Adam S wrote:

    > Jedi Fans wrote:
    >> Adam S wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi all
    >>>
    >>> I run Fire fox 1.0.6, last night I installed a program called
    >>> "Cclean" and Spybot S&D, the spybot was just an upgrade to 1.4. I ran
    >>> both of them, but since then I cannot see some images and flash
    >>> files, like my BT Yahoo home page normally shows news which you can
    >>> page through but it is just blank area now?
    >>>
    >>> Have these new programs done something bad or are they just blocking
    >>> some content for which there is an option?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance

    >> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Cc...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official
    >>

    > Your an absolute star!! Thank you so much!!

    ur very welcome, just remember to use the search box first next time
    round ;)

    Jedi Fans, Aug 24, 2005