    I want you.
    I have money.
    M. Singh.

    Mohammed, Aug 19, 2003

  2. "Mohammed" <> wrote:

    >I look for woman but not finding any.

    Get contacts (_and_ contact lenses).

    > Just want sex but nothing else.

    Dig hole in mattress and insert penis. Thrust to climax.

    > How I
    >find woman?

    Look outside house.

    > Big choo-choos I like much.

    Get down train station.

    >I like pretty panties and skirts.

    You look bit funny in.

    > Please email me if you woman who want me.

    Me not woman, even if me was, me not email you.

    >I want you.

    *BLUSH*
    I flattered.

    >I have money.

    Get down docks.

    >M. Singh.

    Gesundheit!

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Mohammed

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Mohammed <> wrote in message
    > I look for woman but not finding any. Just want sex but nothing else.

    How I
    > find woman? Big choo-choos I like much.
    > I like pretty panties and skirts. Please email me if you woman who

    want me.
    > I want you.
    > I have money.
    > M. Singh.

    How much money exactly do you have? Maybe we could 'talk'......

    Juan Pérez, Aug 20, 2003