    start transferring my files? I cannot find anywhere other than the desktop
    to move my 6 Gigs of files. That will not work. I need to move these files
    as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Valorie McLaughlin, Sep 11, 2010

  2. Valorie McLaughlin

    Jason Guest

    It's been interfered with so will take some getting used to.

    Jason, Sep 11, 2010

    Whewww......... thanks so much. I found it. :)

    Valorie McLaughlin, Sep 11, 2010
  4. "Jason" <> wrote in message
    > It's been interfered with so will take some getting used to.

    It's so very different. I see no reason for these changes. It just makes
    it hard for the average person (non techy types) to switch over. :(

    Valorie McLaughlin, Sep 11, 2010
  5. On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 12:13:30 -0500, "Valorie McLaughlin"
    <> wrote:

    >"Jason" <> wrote in message
    >> [The Start menu]'s been interfered with so will take some getting used to.

    >[Windows 7]'s so very different. I see no reason for these changes. It just makes
    >it hard for the average person (non techy types) to switch over. :(

    And 10 times as hard for a tech types who used to know where
    everything was and have to go back and forth between different
    systems.

    Please don't top post.

    George
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    A: Top-posting.

    George Neuner, Sep 11, 2010
  6. George - we do NOT discourage top posting here. In fact, most of us use it,
    and prefer it, since we read the NG several times a day and it makes it
    easier to find what's "new" in a thread. BUT, that being said, we're
    perfectly happy to have bottom posters here too. We don't ask them to
    change, we just let nature take its course.

    Thanks,
    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/Russel

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Sep 12, 2010
  7. Right-click will offer you an option to Explore the Computer, which will
    give you an interface more like what you're used to.

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Sep 12, 2010
  8. "Charlie Russel-MVP" <> wrote in message
    > Right-click will offer you an option to Explore the Computer, which will
    > give you an interface more like what you're used to.

    I got it. :))

    Valorie McLaughlin, Sep 13, 2010
  9. Valorie McLaughlin

    Jeff Gaines Guest

    Re: Where is Windows Explorer in Windows-7 ? I'm getting desperate!!!!!!!

    On 12/09/2010 in message <Bqajo.659$u9.410@edtnps82> Charlie Russel-MVP
    wrote:

    >George - we do NOT discourage top posting here. In fact, most of us use it,

    We can only hope that with the withdrawal of MSFT from Usenet this group
    will gradually change to follow Usenet conventions that existed long
    before MSFT came on the scene.

    --
    Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
    Indecision is the key to flexibility