  1. Puma

    Puma Guest

    This group used to be fulli all the time. Is it me or has it died down?

    Puma, Sep 12, 2009

  2. Puma

    Joy Beeson Guest

    On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 23:32:37 +0100, Nigel Stapley
    <> wrote:

    > There's an awful lot of spam on it at the moment.

    I see very little spam -- must be Eternal_September's filters.

    But I haven't had anything to say since my knock-down drag-out with
    Thunderbird last winter; there may be a lot of that going around.

    (Thunderbird won, by the way, so I now use PC-Write.)

    Joy Beeson
    --
    joy beeson at comcast dot net
    http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/ -- sewing

    Joy Beeson, Sep 13, 2009

  3. Puma

    Puma Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo <>,
    spaketh news:-privat.org:

    > Puma wrote:
    >> This group used to be fulli all the time. Is it me or has it died down?

    > ever since comcast dropped newsgroups a few years ago,
    > the postings have dropped big time. Now many others
    > including verizon are doing the same and things will
    > drop off even more.

    Thanks!

    Puma, Oct 21, 2009