    D3D9.dll

    get copy error when installing and want to try and recover.

    any idea what this file is used for.

    mikey, Jun 26, 2005

  2. "mikey" <> wrote in:

    > could someone check and tell me where the following file is located on
    > your system(s). D3D9.dll

    It's located in:
    ....\Windows\System32
    ....\Windows\SysWOW64
    and also in the .dll cache

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    David R. Norton MVP, Jun 26, 2005

  3. mikey

    Rick Guest

    mikey wrote:
    > could someone check and tell me where the following file is located on
    > your system(s).
    > D3D9.dll
    >
    > get copy error when installing and want to try and recover.
    >
    > any idea what this file is used for.
    >

    > <mailto:>

    According to Google search results, it's a DirectX9 file for 3D.

    Rick, Jun 26, 2005
  4. mikey

    mikey Guest

    thanx.

    "David R. Norton MVP" <> wrote in message news:Xns96816EE66EE1Ddrnortonyahoocom@127.0.0.1...
    "mikey" <> wrote in:

    > could someone check and tell me where the following file is located on
    > your system(s). D3D9.dll

    It's located in:
    ...\Windows\System32
    ...\Windows\SysWOW64
    and also in the .dll cache

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    mikey, Jun 26, 2005
  5. mikey

    mikey Guest

    thanx, google is usually first place to look, had no idea it might be listed.

    mikey, Jun 26, 2005