    Temporary Internet Folder and I looked all over the C: drive with no luck.

    Any ideas?
    Dave C.

    Dave C., Dec 9, 2006

  2. Dave C.

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:04:06 -0500, "Dave C." <myaddress.net> wrote:

    > When downloading an mp3 file (radio broadcast) sometimes it gets saved in a
    >"Temporary Folder" unless I catch it to save it where I want.
    >
    >After downloading in the "Temporary Folder" which appears to be the default
    >folder, I can't find it anywhere on my C: drive. While loading, it only
    >refers to it as only a Temporary Folder without any directory. I can't find
    >it on the C: drive. and it does not come up in a search. It is not the
    >Temporary Internet Folder and I looked all over the C: drive with no luck.
    >
    >Any ideas?

    Maybe one of these?

    C:\WINDOWS\Temp

    C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name\Local Settings\Temp
    --
    Stubbo of Oz
    Central Coast

    Stubbo_of_Oz, Dec 9, 2006

  3. Dave C.

    Dave C. Guest

    "Stubbo_of_Oz" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:04:06 -0500, "Dave C." <myaddress.net> wrote:
    >
    >> When downloading an mp3 file (radio broadcast) sometimes it gets saved in
    >>"Temporary Folder" unless I catch it to save it where I want.
    >>
    >>After downloading in the "Temporary Folder" which appears to be the
    >>default
    >>folder, I can't find it anywhere on my C: drive. While loading, it only
    >>refers to it as only a Temporary Folder without any directory. I can't
    >>find
    >>it on the C: drive. and it does not come up in a search. It is not the
    >>Temporary Internet Folder and I looked all over the C: drive with no luck.
    >>
    >>Any ideas?

    > Maybe one of these?
    >
    > C:\WINDOWS\Temp
    >
    > C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name\Local Settings\Temp
    > --
    > Stubbo of Oz
    > Central Coast
    > NSW Australia

    Hi, Thank you, but no luck there. The interesting thing there was Temp and
    Temporary Internet Files, but no "Temporary Folder." I curiosity is up now
    and I will down load another smaller file and see if I can trace it.

    Regards, DAve C.

    Dave C., Dec 10, 2006
  4. Dave C.

    olfart Guest

    "Dave C." <myaddress.net> wrote in message

    > "Stubbo_of_Oz" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:04:06 -0500, "Dave C." <myaddress.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>> When downloading an mp3 file (radio broadcast) sometimes it gets saved
    >>> in a
    >>>"Temporary Folder" unless I catch it to save it where I want.
    >>>
    >>>After downloading in the "Temporary Folder" which appears to be the
    >>>default
    >>>folder, I can't find it anywhere on my C: drive. While loading, it only
    >>>refers to it as only a Temporary Folder without any directory. I can't
    >>>find
    >>>it on the C: drive. and it does not come up in a search. It is not the
    >>>Temporary Internet Folder and I looked all over the C: drive with no
    >>>luck.
    >>>
    >>>Any ideas?

    >> Maybe one of these?
    >>
    >> C:\WINDOWS\Temp
    >>
    >> C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name\Local Settings\Temp
    >> --
    >> Stubbo of Oz
    >> Central Coast
    >> NSW Australia

    > Hi, Thank you, but no luck there. The interesting thing there was Temp
    > and Temporary Internet Files, but no "Temporary Folder." I curiosity is
    > up now and I will down load another smaller file and see if I can trace
    > it.
    >
    > Regards, DAve C.

    go to *search* and type in the name of the file

    olfart, Dec 10, 2006