    2003? Or are there CD's specific to Windows 2003 64bit MUI?

    TIA!

    Ming
    =?Utf-8?B?bWluZ2N5dQ==?=, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Have you tried the XP x64 MUI, they should be compatible since bother XP Pro
    x64 and Server 2003 x64 share the same code base.

    CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a/c/4acd4568-e929-44cd-96ef-54f24ad0565b/ARMMUIx1.iso

    CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/9/0/19079c17-80cd-401c-986d-24f6bd9bb43e/ARMMUIx2.iso

    CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d/a/fdac56ee-928a-4d51-9d6d-c7c64e9f5bae/ARMMUIx3.iso

    CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/7/6/0769ef3b-1378-4f69-8bab-c3514ed74cdd/ARMMUIx4.iso

    If I'm wrong, I apologize.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 12, 2005

  3. There is not a separate AMD edition. The same edition runs on both Intel
    and AMD.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Hi Colin

    The 64bit Windows 2003 Itanium MUI does not run on the Opteron box, but the
    XP 64bit MUI does install

    Is this the official Microsoft solution?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWluZ2N5dQ==?=, Jul 13, 2005
  5. Hi,

    > The 64bit Windows 2003 Itanium MUI does not run on the Opteron box, but

    the
    > XP 64bit MUI does install

    > Is this the official Microsoft solution?

    There have been 3 64-bit MUI versions:
    - MUI for XP Itanium = only for Itanium XP (NOT for x64)
    - MUI for Server 2003 Itanium = only for Itanium Server 2003
    - MUI x64 Edition = for XP x64 AND Server 2003 x64

    Hope this clarifies.
    --
    Bruno Lewin [MSFT]
    Ce message est fourni en l'état, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne vous
    Bruno Lewin [MS], Jul 13, 2005