    --ancient Egyptian religious chant, attrib. to Robert Anton Wilson
    The Dell dude was arrested for pot. He should have known better.
    Pot's a Gateway drug.
    Michael Alan Chary, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Michael Alan Chary <> wrote:

    > A while back someone posted a URL for a site comparing DVD versions across
    > regions. I can't find the reference now. Does anyone know it?

    Sounds like you might mean <http://www.compare.dvdbeaver.com/>. See if
    that's what you wanted?

    HTH,

    doug

    --

    ---------------Douglas Bailey ()---------------
    I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
    Douglas Bailey, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Michael Alan Chary

    Mobutu Guest

    Douglas Bailey wrote:

    > Michael Alan Chary <> wrote:
    >
    > > A while back someone posted a URL for a site comparing DVD versions across
    > > regions. I can't find the reference now. Does anyone know it?

    > Sounds like you might mean <http://www.compare.dvdbeaver.com/>. See if
    > that's what you wanted?
    >
    > HTH,
    >
    > doug
    >
    > --
    >
    > ---------------Douglas Bailey ()---------------
    > I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
    > --Eno

    WWW.DVD-BASEN.DK
    Mobutu, Sep 8, 2003
  4. Mobutu <> wrote:
    > Douglas Bailey wrote:

    > > --

    > > I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
    > > --Eno

    > WWW.DVD-BASEN.DK

    Please don't quote signatures.

    doug