    KH.... Where that picture is lurking has me stumped. The Search program
    can't find it either (it's a JPG file) but it certainly resides in the PC.
    Help with this would be greatly appreciated

    Beans, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Beans

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Beans" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    |I downloaded a binary photo from a news group some weeks ago and I'd like
    | get rid of it. When I bring it up and click Properties it tells me it's
    | located in C:\Documents and Settings \ QQQ \ Local Settings\Temporary
    | Internet Files\content.IE5\KHQN41U7 . My Computer lets me get as far as
    | Temporary Internet Files but I can't get to Content IE5 and the following
    | KH.... Where that picture is lurking has me stumped. The Search program
    | can't find it either (it's a JPG file) but it certainly resides in the PC.
    | Help with this would be greatly appreciated

    Why can't you "get to content.ie5"? Is it just not showing? Maybe it's
    hidden? How about checking that. Also, how are you "bringing it up"? You are
    not providing enough information about what you are doing for anyone to be
    of much assistance.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Beans

    Carol2 Guest

    In WinXP...... Go to Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup, & let it
    do the scan for files to clean up safely (will take a short while).
    Click on Temporary Internet Files & hit the View Files button. Click
    the Folders button on the toolbar, & you should be able to navigate for
    it from here......you will see Content.IE5; your numbered folder will be
    within that. You can delete the individual file or All folders within
    Content.IE5.....as I do.

    Carol2

    "Beans" <> wrote in message
    > I downloaded a binary photo from a news group some weeks ago and I'd

    like to

    Carol2, Nov 11, 2004