    for the MCDST?

    I have noticed some people stating less than 5000 are
    charter members now, how do they find this out?

    SYR, May 26, 2004

  2. The first 5000 people got MCDST certification are Charter Member, the
    charter members have special wallet card and certificate.

    You can visit "welcome kit" link in your MCP secure site, there would show
    MCDST Charter Member welcome kit. If you already ordered the welcome kit, no
    place except certificate and wallet card shows that.

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], May 26, 2004

  3. Really?
    That's fine.That seems I'm a lucky dog.
    Don't worry about this, the charter member certificate has the same effect
    with those certificate that are not charter member.

    "suyao" <> wrote in message
    > hoho, you're here, too?
    > But the Charter Member was a history. A few days ago, the No.5000 person

    got

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], May 26, 2004
  4. Actually, we are not over 5000 certified MCDSTs yet.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], May 28, 2004
  5. SYR

    Frans Guest

    I GOt today the cert and was suprosed it was a charter, i did never heard of that but am glad i am one now !
    I did MSDST as an ellective for MCSA, next week the last exam and then i will be hopefully an MCSA i did 6 exams for it so i earn it ;) (210-215 from and old couse 70-270 and 70-290 and as an elective 70-271 and 70-272)/

    Frans, Jun 7, 2004