    lbbss Guest

    I am looking for rewritable blu-ray disk, where can I find the best
    price? thanks.

    lbbss, Oct 29, 2008

  2. lbbss

    AnimalMagic Guest

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:54:56 -0700 (PDT), lbbss <>
    wrote:

    >I am looking for rewritable blu-ray disk, where can I find the best
    >price? thanks.

    On the Internet likely, and large quantities will yield even greater
    savings.

    AnimalMagic, Oct 29, 2008

  3. lbbss

    Dan Martin Guest

    "AnimalMagic" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:54:56 -0700 (PDT), lbbss <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I am looking for rewritable blu-ray disk, where can I find the best
    >>price? thanks.

    > On the Internet likely, and large quantities will yield even greater
    > savings.

    Can you be more specific? Who has the best prices for name brand media?

    I'm also looking for DL DVD's, major brands only - no generics. Who has the
    best prices?

    Dan Martin, Oct 29, 2008
  4. lbbss

    RickMerrill Guest

    Chet Bosco wrote:
    > In article <gea4ff$20b$>,
    > says...
    >> "AnimalMagic" <> wrote in message

    >>> On the Internet likely, and large quantities will yield even greater
    >>> savings.

    >> Can you be more specific? Who has the best prices for name brand media?
    >>
    >> I'm also looking for DL DVD's, major brands only - no generics. Who has the
    >> best prices?
    >>

    > Good Grief! Haven't you heard of Google? If you use it you will be
    > directed to dozens of potential sources.
    >
    > CB

    Google shopping also does prices ...

    But do you really care about cost more than about reliability?!

    RickMerrill, Nov 3, 2008
  5. lbbss

    Justin Guest

    RickMerrill wrote on [Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:26:57 -0500]:
    > Chet Bosco wrote:
    >> In article <gea4ff$20b$>,
    >> says...
    >>> "AnimalMagic" <> wrote in message

    >>> Can you be more specific? Who has the best prices for name brand media?
    >>>
    >>> I'm also looking for DL DVD's, major brands only - no generics. Who has the
    >>> best prices?
    >>>

    >> Good Grief! Haven't you heard of Google? If you use it you will be
    >> directed to dozens of potential sources.
    >>
    >> CB

    > Google shopping also does prices ...
    >
    > But do you really care about cost more than about reliability?!

    Most people do.

    Justin, Nov 3, 2008
  6. On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:26:57 -0500, RickMerrill
    <> wrote:

    >Chet Bosco wrote:
    >> In article <gea4ff$20b$>,
    >> says...
    >>> "AnimalMagic" <> wrote in message

    >>> Can you be more specific? Who has the best prices for name brand media?
    >>>
    >>> I'm also looking for DL DVD's, major brands only - no generics. Who has the
    >>> best prices?
    >>>

    >> Good Grief! Haven't you heard of Google? If you use it you will be
    >> directed to dozens of potential sources.
    >>
    >> CB

    >Google shopping also does prices ...
    >
    >But do you really care about cost more than about reliability?!

    Relaibility? Use DVD-RAM. Or BR-RAM when and if it ever comes out.

    Then, regardless of the brand of the media, the data is very likely
    quite safe.

    Archimedes' Lever, Nov 4, 2008