    I am doing the practice test and having a lot of
    difficulties. I am wondering where can I find/download
    the answers to the questions of practice test on CD

    Audrey, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Audrey

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Hi Audrey,

    The answers should be in the Review section of the software, where they
    specify what is the correct answer and the reasoning behind that.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Audrey

    preeti Guest

    Nopes - Am trying this currently and weirdly (and very frustratingly) there
    are no answers and explanations given after the test. Just a score.

    Would be very useful if someone has a compilation of those questions/answers
    somewhere on the net. Anyone?

    preeti, Dec 6, 2004