    it.

    Thanks,

    Scott

    Scott, Mar 21, 2010

  2. Bobby Johnson, Mar 21, 2010

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Bobby,

    Thanks for your advice.

    Windows XP and Vista OSs come with ActiveSyn or WMDC for sync with Windows
    mobile phone. Doesn't Windows 7 come with WMDC, something similar or in
    different name?

    Scott

    Scott, Mar 21, 2010
  4. All I know is what I read and the info at the link below just says that
    if you want WMDC you must download either the 32-bit or the 64-bit for
    your system as applicable.

    Did you go to the link and read the info?

    Bobby Johnson, Mar 21, 2010
  5. Scott

    Carlos Guest

    Scott,
    WMDC gets installed as soon as you plug a Windows Phone or a Pocket PC.
    It searches for a driver and then goes to Windows Update for downloading WMDC.
    If it doesn't do it automatically, just go to Windows Update manually a
    couple of minutes after plugging your windows mobile device to your PC.
    Done this a lot of times.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 22, 2010
  6. WMDC 6.1 should download and install from Windows Update when you plug
    in your phone. Install it manually if it does not.

    Only Outlook 2007 is fully compatible with Windows 7. Earlier versions
    of Outlook, and Office, may install but will usually not function correctly.

    Dominic Payer, Mar 22, 2010
  7. Scott

    Antares 531 Guest

    On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:48:38 +0800, "Scott"
    <> wrote:

    >I cannot find WMDC in Windows 7. Could you please advise where to locate
    >it.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Scott

    WMDC stands for Weapons of Math Destruction Calculator???

    Antares 531, Mar 22, 2010