    The product ID in the registry doesn't have enough digits.

    HELP

    Ed

    Eddie K, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Eddie K

    Unk Guest

    On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 19:02:50 +0100, "Eddie K" <> wrote:
    >Hi there
    >
    >I have Windows XP installed on my PC and am just about to rebuild it. I
    >appear to have lost my Win XP product ID. How can I look it up on my current
    >machine.
    >The product ID in the registry doesn't have enough digits.
    >
    >HELP
    >
    >Ed

    XP Product Key Viewer
    From: http://blog.kevindonahue.com/archives/000671.php
    File: http://www.neotechcc.org/drivers/ViewKeyXP.exe

    KeyFinder for all OS:
    From: http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml
    File: http://www.magicaljellybean.com/downloads/kf141.zip

    Unk

    Unk, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Eddie K

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as HamMan continued:

    > "Unk" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 19:02:50 +0100, "Eddie K" <>

    > wrote:
    >>> Hi there
    >>>
    >>> I have Windows XP installed on my PC and am just about to rebuild
    >>> it. I appear to have lost my Win XP product ID. How can I look it
    >>> up on my current machine.
    >>> The product ID in the registry doesn't have enough digits.
    >>>
    >>> HELP
    >>>
    >>> Ed
    >>>

    >> XP Product Key Viewer
    >> From: http://blog.kevindonahue.com/archives/000671.php
    >> File: http://www.neotechcc.org/drivers/ViewKeyXP.exe
    >>
    >> KeyFinder for all OS:
    >> From: http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml
    >> File: http://www.magicaljellybean.com/downloads/kf141.zip
    >>
    >> Unk

    > I tried that XP key finder thing on my copy and i just got a B in
    > every place.

    Ever thought your code could be BBBB-BBBB-BBBB-BBBB ?
    I know, it's unlikely, but....
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jul 2, 2003
  4. Eddie K

    Eddie K Guest

    Cheers guys. Its Oh so easy.

    One to keep in my "extremely useful use only once folder"

    Ed

    Eddie K, Jul 2, 2003
  5. Eddie K

    Unk Guest