    Flycaster Guest

    I have a Dell 4600. How do I find the card on the computer? How do I
    find out informaion about my graphics card?
    Flycaster, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Flycaster

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Flycaster

    Sunny Guest

    http://www.belarc.com/Download.html

    Sunny, Nov 15, 2004
  4. Flycaster wrote:

    > I have a Dell 4600. How do I find the card on the computer? How do I
    > find out informaion about my graphics card?

    If you mean physically find the card, open the case and look at what the
    monitor's video cable plugs into, that's the video card. Usually the
    uppermost expansion card, the slot it fits into is offset to the right a
    little more than the others. And like the other advice you received,
    Everest Home is good for revealing your hardware.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 15, 2004