    Lets go surfing together: http://www.lluna.de/
    My Pogo and AIM name: PreesiGirl
    (Come play with me)
    Preesi, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Preesi

    °Mike° Guest

    That page does not appear to exist.

    GET /4daydiet.htm HTTP/1.1
    Fetching http://www.freewebcentral.com/4daydiet.htm ...
    Host: www.freewebcentral.com
    HTTP/1.1 404 Object Not Found
    Connection: close

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:14:51 -0500, in
    <>
    Preesi scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Preesi

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:14:51 -0500, Preesi wrote:

    > Im trying to view a specific webpage:
    > http://www.freewebcentral.com/4daydiet.htm

    That looks like one of those domains that happily redirect you somewhere
    else you don't want. But it isn't.

    FREE 4 day diet:

    This is the 4 day diet. If you follow it correctly you can lose up to
    12 lbs.

    Instructions for 4 day diet:

    * Drink at least 4 glasses of water or diet soda per day.
    * You can add herbs, salt, pepper, diet sugar, lemon, vinegar,
    worcestershire, soy sauce, mustard and ketchup to your foods.
    * If you want to take herbal appetite suppressants mid-morning and
    mid-afternoon with this diet, do NOT drink caffeinated
    coffee/tea. Drink decaffeinated coffee or tea.

    >But it keeps quickly switching to another too fast for me to read it.
    >Im thinking that page has gotta be stored in my Firefox Cache and

    Windows Explorer and search for a folder called cache

    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<some string>.default\Cache

    >I can retrieve it somehow.
    >Am I just dreaming?

    There is some JavaScript and a page not found redirect, maybe it's that.

    However, my firewall blocks JavaScript and allows the rest of the page
    through okay.

    Me
    why?, Mar 22, 2005
  4. Preesi

    elaich Guest

    why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in

    > Windows Explorer and search for a folder called cache

    BRILLIANT. Since you didn't know the answer, baffle him with bullshit.

    The cache folder is in Windows>Application
    Data>Mozilla>Firefox>Profiles>xxxxxx.default>Cache
    elaich, Mar 23, 2005
  5. Preesi

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:16:41 +0000 (UTC), elaich wrote:

    >why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in
    >
    >> Windows Explorer and search for a folder called cache

    >BRILLIANT. Since you didn't know the answer, baffle him with bullshit.
    >
    >The cache folder is in Windows>Application
    >Data>Mozilla>Firefox>Profiles>xxxxxx.default>Cache

    Read my post again.

    The path also depends on use of a mozilla profile and a Win NT based OS
    using logon names or not.

    Win 2000 Pro, mozilla 1.7.3
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Profiles\<mozilla profile name>\<some string>.slt\Cache

    Win XP 64bit , mozilla 1.7.6
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\<some string>.slt\Cache

    Win NT4, mozilla 1.7.6
    E:\WIN40NT\Profiles\<username>\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Profiles\<mozilla profile name>\<some string>.slt\Cache

    Knoppix 3.6
    /home/knoppix/.mozilla/knoppix/ujiaxazk6.slt

    Me
    why?, Mar 23, 2005