    For now.
    --
    grumpy

    grumpyoldhori, Oct 9, 2008

  2. Puddle wrote:

    > Then you should be wise enough to realise it would be irresponsible of
    > national to hand out that extra money in tax cuts given the unstable
    > economic situation around the world.

    Fair enough, oh should students who intend to leave NZ once they have
    their degree be funded ?
    Or should we bond all new NZ graduates for seven years ?
    Or are those students owed ?
    --
    grumpy

    grumpyoldhori, Oct 9, 2008

  3. I Love It! wrote:

    > You're the one who said ALL 18 year olds should be given $100,000
    > of taxpayer money!!

    What I said was if they were throwing dosh around to those who had
    not earned it, it should go to all the young ,not just those who wish
    to sit inside of ivy covered walls.

    --
    grumpy

    grumpyoldhori, Oct 9, 2008
  4. In article <48ed9ff4$>, Puddle <> wrote:
    >grumpyoldhori wrote:
    >> Now come on Nats, you were boasting that no matter what happened
    >> I would get a tax cut from you of at least $50 a week.

    >That is funny I don't remember them promising "no matter what happened".
    >Conditions changed in the world, get over it. Just remember how long
    >Labour have been in.. and with record budgets and how many tax cuts did
    >you get?

    OT. Keep it in politics thanks :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Oct 13, 2008